17.04.2010

RFC the 2nd

... so it's snowing really hardcore since 25 hours and there is about 1m of fresh pow pow up there on the mountain and an avalanche danger of 5. So we just got told that the competition is cancelled and our first run count at all, that means I'm 21nd in the Ski ranking! This was really a strange experience with the volcano eruption, all flights are still cancelled and we will not be able to fly home on Monday needer. But it's pretty cool here, so it will be nice to get some more impressions of Norway :-)

I started my run not that good as wanted to do it, because the face was extremely rolling in and difficult to orientate and all the frozen muggles,tracks and mini spines didn't make it easy to ski fast and so I didn't get my cliffs at the upper part... but at least I stomped the exit cliff which was about 10m into a really hard landing... but that's Norway :-)

So here are a few impressions and big congratulations to Alex who get 2nd in the Snbrd ranking!


my line


it was cold and windy in the morning


the view from the start and Röldals lake in the backgroound


burger time :-)


Schmalex was so stoked and partying with Lalex


freaking out party crowd


the video of my run is just uploading on vimeo... should be available in half an hour at:

DCR Röldal Freeride Challenge 2010 from Daniel Regensburger on Vimeo.


1 Kommentar: