17.01.2011

no luck in La Clusaz

... I'm back from La CLusaz radikal Mountain, which was a 4 star event of the Freeride World Qualification Tour. La Clusaz is a nice little village in France with alot of possibilities to get stoked from some sick or smooth freeride action. Normaly.
Unfortunately it was raining up to the peaks a few days ago, so we did not have any nice pow pow.


The face was was about 600 vertical meter and with this conditions it was really exhausting...
I got the last start number (for man 71), so I had to deal with changing conditions and alot of tracks. Anyway, I skied pretty fast in the upper part of the venue and stomped the first cliff,


so I thought the hardest part was done.

But close before the end I jumped over a pumb with some bushes and landed in a bomb hole of an earlier competitor.


That was the end of my run... my bindings double ejected.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen