11.05.2009

Freeride de Tignes

Back from the USA I had to go directly to Tignes, which was my favourite FWT stop. Because the French people, food and mountains were so cool!


Nice atmosphere with a speed gliding show before the Bibdraw.


The Bibdraw on stage with big names like Flo Örley and Alex Coudray next to me.


Glen Plake was one of the charity judges


the film-heli over Tignes, a really impressive coulisse



(fotographed by J. Hadik, official FWT picture)
I`m looking down the Grand Balme before the start



We had super conditions at the competition, so I reached the 7th place with a fluid and safe run.


Max, Drew and me are signing posters for some people ... strange but nice feeling :-)


Max had a super smooth but fast run and got second - Congratulations Dude!!!


Hauni stomped a really sick drop and won the ski ranking - Congratulations man!!!





competition link: Freerideworldtour.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen