11.05.2009

Nissan Russian Adventure 09

Welcome to Sochi...
after a few hours in the aircraft and a night at the moscow airport we finaly got there. Ready for the Russian Adventure, the first stop of the Freeride Worldtour 2009


our russian special hightech shuttlebus was a experience too


it was cool to meet the video-heroes like Lillequist, Windstedt and Zackrisson


every morning we had a pretty cold, but beautiful 45 minutes chairliftrun to the top


we got some really good snow before the competition and enjoyed the amazing woodruns!!!


my russian car :-)


big 10m drop in the competition, fotographed by J. Hadik (official FWT picture)


I was pretty happy about my run and expected a really good result, but I got really hard penalized for some bad sluff action. So they ranked me back to the 14th place.


this was the start of my run

video is coming soon

competition link: www.freerideworldtour.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen